Before continue reading,if you are not informed about SEO,you should visit our SEO terms and phrases wiki to find out more about certain marketing and technological terms used when we speak about SEO Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the process of optimizing a website so it appears on page 1 […]
E-Commerce Web Design Service
Web design – start selling online like a pro!
You want to sell online, but you don’t know where to start and how to do it. Let us do it for you, Nelshost now offer web design and complete e-store package that includes everything you need to start your online business. E-Store package covers everything…website design and installation, payment processing integration, online support/help desk, mailing, and newsletters, automated accounting, and billing…
The new way of doing business
Sell your products online in an easy, fast and secure way.
Unique. Give it your style.
Fully customized online store with integrated payment processors and accounting.
Responsive. Sell on all devices.
Your e-commerce will be visible on mobile, desktop and tablet devices.
Social. Engage your customers.
Enter Google Maps, YouTube videos, contact forms and social networks.
What is included in our e-store package?
1. Domain, the first year is on us.
2. Hosting, one year of the unlimited hosting package included.
3. SSL, it is the must-have for every website.
4. Web design and installation with integrated and automated accounting, billing, and payment processing functionality.
5. Basic SEO optimization and site submission.
6. 4 hours training for you or your admin about your e-store so you can use it immediately.
Network is a special place. To become one of the main actors, here’s what we recommend:
1. Choose your online address carefully (domain name), like a well-crafted sign will help attract visitors
2. Set up the showcase of your online store
3. Take beautiful photos and highlight your products
4. Create content in a relevant way for search engine
5. Let all find you! Network has its own rules, also Google has them, go in deep on it
6. Share on Social Media
7. Increase visits to your site. Make weighted investments in digital advertising
8. Create contacts and interact with your customers
9. Count and improve
10. Grow online, don’t stop you: keep going to “fix”. Working online means to be ready for next change